Monday, April 21, 2008

Great Monday Give: Count and See

Happy Monday everybody! I'm signing in to announce this week's Great Monday Give. I will be giving away a free, nice, used, reading, exlibrary, hard copy of count and see by Tana Hoban. This is really a great one, and anyone who comments on this post before midnight Sunday, April 27 will be entered into a random drawing.

As for last week's winner by the highly-technical blind scroll and point method.... drum roll please...Jennifer McNichols! She had this to say about Changes, Changes:

This looks like a crazy book, I'd love to add it to my daughter's collection.

And so it is. Jennifer, please e-mail me your info at webe@soon.com, and I'll get the book to you via media mail, ASAP. Congrats!

Thanks for entering everyone, and good luck this week. Will be back in 20 minutes with today's review, so check it out!

14 comments:

Sarah M said...

love those monday giveaways!

Todd said...

Count me in too! Tana Hoban's books are on my wishlist - I'm always on the look out for realistic photo books for my active toddler, theyx capture and hold his interest the best. He really likes those by Bruce McMillan.

Celeste said...

My little 18-month-old just learned to count to ten--she would love this!

Sherrill said...

My 5 girls under age 6, would put this book to good use!

Ben said...

My sister just had a baby on Saturday and I firmly believe it's never to early to start learning how to count. :-)

Burgin Streetman said...

Congrats to your sis Ben!

Melody said...

So my 15-month-old is nowhere near counting, but someday soon... Anyway, the 6-year-old still loves Tana Hoban's great photos.

Melissa said...

I love Tana Hoban and would love to have this one!

Brooke said...

This one looks like it would end up being a favorite around here. I love your giveaways!

Anonymous said...

My first time here! Count me in!

KJ said...

yes please!

geobrarian said...

My daughter freaked out over "Push Pull Empty Full" and would surely love this one too.

...glad to find your blog. It's really wonderful for a librarian like me.

Lizzy said...

I just found your blog and am so happy to know I have a vintage books buddy out there! I love love love vintage books and this book looks wonderful.

Marci + Dan said...

Looks like a wonderful book!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...